The world is jumping for a while. Big cities become the most important hub of virus and most people are in their own governments, or they love the places around them. Although the disease has been shown to be dangerous in adults, it is even transmitted to young people and needs attention. You may want to play some Spring Breaker movies directly and risk their health and everything. Recently, reports have suggested that young people run the risk of contracting the disease – the epidemic is common and these are important reasons.
1. You can be dangerous, even if you don’t believe it. 40% of patients in the hospital are between 20 and 54 years old, eradicating any stigma attached to the disease. This figure was recently published in a CDC report. The people from the Coronavirus are in danger because they are in an outbreak of the virus. The people of any age can be affected by Coronavirus because this virus is really deadly and does not have specific individuals to which it happens.
2. More people are infected and nothing happens, the virus is longer and causes more serious illness and can infect millions of people. The virus stays in the person who suffers for a longer period of time and people are really affected cox of this. It has already infected millions of people throughout the world and has continued to spread in the world. The virus can cause really serious illness and few people and causes the death of many other people.
3. Even if you are young and healthy, the disease can still damage your lungs or organs. This means that anyone who does not smoke cigarettes or has lung health is at risk. It does not mean that how young or healthy, Coronavirus is really not a joke and it can still damage your organs and make changes to your respiratory system make it very difficult for you to breathe and some people may die as a result of it.
4. Even if you have no symptoms, it can be painful if you are a carrier and spread the disease to your loved ones, as if you are eating too much. The asymptomatic cases are really there and you can still spread the disease even if it does not have any symptoms. Just because you are not suffering it does not mean that the symptoms are over ok, it simply means that you are an asymptomatic case of coronavirus and you can still spread the disease to other people.
5. Symptoms often occur with cold or flu, but the chance of COVID-19 increases dramatically over time. The symptoms of viruses may start like you have a normal common cold or flu but with the passage of time, the Coronavirus becomes really increased and may make you suffer.
6. When most people ignore things and go to the bar or mix in large groups, the story can grow, change and take over the world, just like the great plagues and plagues we have experienced in the past. There are a lot of people who are not still considering Coronavirus a serious disease and there are still considering it as a joke but it is not a joke because it can hurt you and can destroy you.
7. In addition to getting teenagers ready for medical beds, there are few beds for those who prove that the disease is a threat.
8. The first wave of the disease is probably the most dangerous, because at the end of winter we run the risk of the disease, as CCID-19 grows in colder climates.
9. Even if you don’t think so, it may take days for the symptoms to start. Because it’s too late, many people get sick over time.
10. Why not a joke? Check them out in Italy. Although reports from South Korea and China are ancient and Asian, the Italian epidemic remained one that was not considered possible by the spread of generations. The diminishing borders of Europe are spreading like fireworks and there is no need to change our practices if we do not continue.
11. If you are in good health, such as adolescents, such as diabetes or heart disease, then you are born at the same time as the elderly.
12. If someone wins the crown When I get a crown, check the statistics. Everyone between the ages of 20 and 44 is 12% of ICU cases. Up to 27% of cases die in people over the age of 85. Of all ages 75-84, 31% of cases were referred to the ICU and 11% died. Up to 19% of people aged 65-74 were admitted to the ICU and 5% died. This is getting worse.
13. Because the sentiment “I am young and I am not weak” these days is very weak, because our chance to survive in this chaos has come without a necessary death.
14. If we live longer, despite the health problems, our economy, businesses, and equity markets will be affected. In the meantime, world leaders are committed to helping citizens and small businesses, but only temporarily.
15. Because many people still travel and travel, or because some have not mentioned the history of recent trips.
16. Especially because the virus has changed, the pattern of virus-killing the people is really easy and you can easily catch the Coronavirus while you are at your home. Anyone who was touched by this virus will be compared to isolate and will be kept in quant and alter the symptoms resolves and he gets better of the disease. The lifestyle and all the jobs and livelihood of people a lot lately crash due to is virus and it is not even getting better with the percentage
17. The young and old children can easily go on without the school but the people who were relying on the lunch from this school are really hurt in a bad way because the Zombies are going under Income issues and they used to get the freelancer founder school in the normal school days but now they are not able to go to the school and resultantly did not found any lunch. They are suffering the most among all of them because they do not have enough money to buy food for themselves.